Maurice Lacroix reveals new activitys for their traditional Pontos Chronograph and Pontos Day Date. The assortment is perhaps the most significant of the brand and was patched up in 2016. The two models are presently offered with a new scope of rich calf leather ties with grayish sewing – the ideal chance to get a nearby gander at these two models.
The round Maurice Lacroix Pontos case is rather exemplary from the outset, yet unique enough to have its own character. It is finely gotten done with brushed and cleaned surfaces, which mix pleasantly on the tempered steel case. The hauls are shaped on their external edge. They have a fascinating bended formed guaranteeing extraordinary wearing comfort while upgrading the case profile. The tenderly disposed bezel outlines a marginally arch sapphire precious stone. The crown engraved with the Maurice Lacroix logo is in a bad way down guaranteeing water-obstruction down to 100m. It is secured by a watchful crown-monitor for the day-date or dynamic pushers for the chronograph.
The dials include applied facetted records and a domed Maurice Lacroix ‘M’ logo. The chronograph has a blue dial with differentiating silvered counters. On its fringe, on the inner flange, is a second scale. The day-date rendition, more traditional and dressier, has a light earthy colored dial with the day of the week showed at 12 o’clock and the date at 6 o’clock. Generally, a wonderful display.
The jewel cut hands come with brilliant material on their tip for hour and minutes. The chronograph hands (30-minute counter at 12 o’clock, 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock, focus seconds) come in red.
Both models are controlled via programmed developments that are solid workhorses. The ML112 type for the chronograph depends on the SW500 (Sellita’s variant of the Valjoux 7750). This extreme, dependable cam activated chronograph development comes with its customary three counters (6-9-12) dial spread out. The type ML143 of the Pontos Day Date depends on the reliable SW200 (Sellita’s adaptation of the ETA2824). The development finish is conventional with côtes de Geneve and Perlage and can be seen through the sapphire case back.
These new Maurice Lacroix Pontos models are worn on subjective cushioned calf leather ties with grayish sewing. The chronograph comes in earthy colored orange and the day-date in ‘hazelnut’ tones. The cleaned’s brand name ‘M’ logo is applied onto the lash. The two watches are fitted with security collapsing buckles.
The new scope of lashes for the Maurice Lacroix blesses these two variations of the Pontos with various characters while having a similar exemplary yet easygoing style. At CHF 1,690 for the Day Date and CHF 2,690 for the Chronograph, the Maurice Lacroix Pontos offers great incentive for cash, with a valuing mirroring the brand’s system towards available luxury. For more information, www.mauricelacroix.com .
Technical details Maurice Lacroix Pontos Day Date
- Case: 41 mm breadth – Stainless steel – sapphire precious stone with antireflective covering. Sapphire case back – Screwed down crown – Water impervious to 100m.
- Movement: ML112 with automatic winding (in view of the SW200) – 38h power save – 28’800 vibrations/h – 26 gems – hours, minutes, seconds, day, date.
- Strap: brown calf leather lash with grayish sewing fit with collapsing clasp.
- Price: 1,690 CHF
Technical details Maurice Lacroix Pontos chronograph
- Case: 43 mm measurement – Stainless steel – sapphire precious stone with antireflective covering. Sapphire case back – Screwed down crown – Water impervious to 100m.
- Movement: ML112 with automatic winding (based on the SW500) – 46h power save – 28’800 vibrations/h – 25 gems – hours, minutes, little seconds, chronograph, date.
- Strap: brown calf leather tie with grayish sewing fit with collapsing clasp.
- Price: 2,690 CHF